Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF!

TGIF! After a long and exhausting week, we're ready for the weekend!!

Lexus is still with us, she has now been on her medication for the past week and although she's not moping anymore, she's still not walking on her leg. We're continuing with the medication for now and just taking it day by day, spending as much time as we can with her, spoiling her and just enforcing to her how much we love her. :-(

This weekend looks to be a good weekend for us - tonight is my usual foodshopping. You know, as I think about it, my life has really changed in the past 5 years! Before, Friday nights and Saturday nights consisted of relaxing until 9pm, then getting ready for the next hour and out the door at 10pm and hitting up the local scene for a night of drinking and dancing with all of our friends! Now...foodshopping and getting excited because of how much was saved when going foodshopping and in bed by 10pm! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change my life for anything in the world - but it just cracks me up how things change! :-)

Saturday is open, as of right now we don't have any plans, but I might get together with a friend and her son so the kiddies can play. Then Saturday night, we're taking Jenna bowling! Yup, bowling! My best friend and her fiance are taking her little sister and asked if we wanted to come to! Tom is still fighting his cold, so he might have to back out, but we'll see how he feels.

Sunday - the big game is on!! COME ON EAGLES!!! This is going to be a great game to watch! It will be great if they could make it to the Superbowl again and even better if they can win so we can have 2 Philadelphia Championships!!

Monday I have off from work, so I'm thinking I'm going to spend the day relaxing!

I'm going to keep up with this blog now - thanks to my favorite Unk and Aunt down in FL that religiously read this and when I fall behind, I get a friendly email reminder that it's been a while! LOL!! *giving big cheesy smile*

Happy Friday and until next time...

No comments: