What a horrible past 2 days it's been! Everything was fine and dandy Tuesday until I got home. My stomach started to go crazy, so I decided to make some toast and drink some ginger ale just in case. Well....that did nothing. From 8pm until noon yesterday, I was praying to the porcelain gods! Apparently, I caught the nasty stomach bug that was going around! I didn't sleep whatsoever and barely got Jenna up and to school - but she was great, as soon as I told her to get dressed so we could go, she did!
Then last night, since Tom had to go to school, Jenna said to me "Mommy...we watch Tinkerbell in your room and make you all better?" How could you not love a kid like that?!?!? She is just too cute! So....we did!
I'm back at work today, feeling like someone beat me up with a baseball bat, but I'm here!
Hopefully this is the last that I see this bug!
Happy Thursday and until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment