
Happy Birthday to my baby!!! Her birthday was on Saturday and I can't believe that she's 3! It feels like yesterday that I was pregnant with her and that she was an infant, time really does fly by. Aunt Neffie, as a part of her birthday present, took her to get her ears pierced and she did great! She got her birthstone and when the woman actually pierced it, she screamed and cried, but as soon as she saw the lollypop, all was good again! She is now proud to show off her earrings and will show them to everyone and anyone!
We had a small party for her yesterday (we had my Aunt's surprise 50th Saturday) and had a great day, she got so much stuff! That little girl is spoiled! :-) Even though Uncle Brian couldn't make it to the party, he made sure to stop by before work and bring her a Tinkerbell balloon along with other balloons, which she loved!!!!!
As I see Jenna grow each day, I can't get over how smart she's getting. Already she can spell and write her name. I'm so proud of her and I'm very thankful to have her in my life. I look forward to watching her grow each and every day.
Happy Monday (if there's such a thing) and until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment