This weekend was a great weekend, although a busy one! We didn't really do much on Friday accept hang around the house and I did some laundry. Saturday, we went up to go and watch my nephew play one of his last baseball games. He did great! It was cool watching the little kids play! It was a hot day though!! Then, after that, we went back to my brother-in-law's house for a little cookout - all of Colin's teammates and parents came too. It was a great time! Grammy and Pop-Pop decided to take Jenna for the night, so she went home with them. It was just a long day out in the heat and sun! Jenna got some color and of course I got patches of burns. LOL! I'll never tan, I've come to that realization.
I have to give Unk Dwayne a shout for calling me yesterday and having a great laugh about Tom and his tire changing skills! (see post below)...I'm still laughing about it! One thing I thought I would never see in my life is two grown men reading a manual on how to change a tire! HA HA HA!!!
Today - I decided to go out and get Jenna a pool! After picking her up from Tom's parent's house, we went to Target and got her a new bathing suit, some pool toys and a new pool! Thanks to Pop-Pop, her pool from last year is dunzo! LOL! He popped it, so I had to get a new one! Uncle Steve and Colin came over to hang out for a while and even though Colin wanted to play Uncle Tommy's video games, eventually he came outside to join in on the fun - which Jenna LOVED! They had a great time! Tom cooked up some burgers and hot dogs and now we're just relaxing around the house in the air since it's so hot outside!! Below are some pictures that I took with Jenna outside! The one is of Tom and Steve doing what they do best - standing around with beers in their hands talking about nothing! HA!
Jenna in her pool!
Gearing up to swim!
Her big pool!
Playing with her pool toys
"CHEEESE!"
Colin coming to join the fun!
Tom and Steve trying to look busy
Lexus wondering where her pool is!
Having fun in the pool!
Just a funny pic at the end of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment