By the way, thanks again to Heather for doing her basement first and how kick-ass it looked, so I had to follow in her footsteps!!!
The first 3/4 of the room (have to let that dry first before I can do the other half)
All about the Lawson Family!
This is all about being a Lawson, the ups, the downs, and the craziness of our everyday lives. Occasionally, you'll read about my random thoughts!
3 comments:
that is so nice of you to do that for him! we don't have kids so steve doesn't get a father's day present!!! hahahaha!!! instead he has spent all last night, and will spend the rest of today tearing up the carpent, and the linolium and the lawand, and this is just one room!!! he has a lot of work ahead of him!!!! you will see it on wednesday!
god damn tom's got a lot of SHIT!! He better keep this basement nice and clean going forward! LOL
Thanks for the pix...I never knew what the back of your house looked like! ROFLMFAO!
Post a Comment