Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Assistant of the Year Award goes to.....

OMG! What a day it has been!! I need to polish off my Assistant of the Year Award!!!

Just a backstory, we use Lotus Notes (grrr!) as our email system. If you want the fancy-shmancy email signature, you have to create it in Word, convert to PDF and then paste it as a bitmap image. Then it works.

Anywhooo....people found out about me doing this and I've been asked several times for me to create their signatures too. Ok, no biggie, it doesn't take long. Well, about 2 months ago, a loan officer here asked me if I would do his. Sure, again, no biggie! He has about 5 different phone numbers that he asked to list on there. I do it and send it to him.

Fast forward to today...

I get a phone call from him asking him where I got the toll free number because it obviously wasn't a Chase number. I'm all types of confused thinking that it was another office's toll free number. We go back and forth and pretty much he tells me that it's this gay porn phone sex number asking for studly gays, studly bi-sexuals and studly bi-curious men to pay 99 cents to talk to other studs. All complete with the BOW-CHICA-BOW-WOW music!!!! We all swear that it sounds like this loan officer's voice too!! I was mortified!! Luckily for me, this loan officer is cool as shit and we couldn't stop laughing about it. Same with everyone else in my office!! It is absolutely hilarious! I called the number from my cell phone and tears were streaming down my face.

You all need to call it and listen to what was on this poor man's email signature!! It's 1-800-976-4291. I swear, it's not going to cost anything, it's just a recording where you have to press prompts - but you need to hear the beginning!

The best part about it all...Captian Obvious here, I swear...is that the 800 number that should have been on his email signature is the same as MINE!!!!!!!

Never a dull moment with me...I swear.....*taking a bow*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH.....MY....LAWWDDD!
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO!!!
That's it...I think I'm gonna hafta buy you some glasses of your OWN to push up! ROFLMFAO!!!

The Harvey's said...

I'm telling you everytime I read your blog I pee my pants. Think I better get DEPENDS SOON!!!!

Heather said...

Great job there girlie! LOL! Okay first who in the hell still uses lotus notes! LOL!

Amy said...

LOL! LOL! I'm glad I could provide some entertainment! LOL!

I know, I DESPISE Lotus!!