Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 2!

With the weather forecast for the week being great, it looks like we're on our way of the patio being done this week!! I still can't believe that it's getting done, after almost 4 years of dealing with a crappy patio! Last night when I got home, you know me, I went right out back to see what they accomplished and they dug out the patio and then dug out the portion that is going to be next to the covered part (if that makes sense). Pretty much, we're going to have a main patio that is covered, then 4 steps going up to an uncovered patio. It's going to be the length of our house.

I have to tell you, when I went back there and saw the stones in place and the lines spray painted showing where the flower pots are going to be and where the steps are going to be, I got all types of excited!!! Its finally happening!!

One of Tom's best friend's, Mike, has the over-sized scissors ready for our ribbon cutting ceremony! Tom seems to think that we're just busting his balls for it, but we're actually doing it! LOL!!

I'm going to take some more pictures tonight when I get home so you can see the progress!

Now...on to patio furniture shopping....HA!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Patio Furniture shopping - tip - go ghetto then at the end of this summer buy the nice stuff! You'll get it for piss ass cheap! Not even getting...get that white plastic crap to get you through the summer but you can get way more bang for your buck at the end of August! Just sayin