Today, at 9am, the work on our patio has officially started!!!! YAY! They came last night with the equipment to drop it off for today and I was talking to Mike (the guy that is doing the patio) and we were laughing about how Tom didn't finish it (sorry babe! LOL!) and other small details. I asked him what he estimates will be the amount of time it's going to take, start to finish, to finish the patio and he said that as long as everything goes smoothly, about a week! WAHOO!!!
Below (previous post) are some before pictures of the patio and I'm going to take pictures throughout the week of the progress they are making and then of course, I'll be taking pictures of it completely done! I'm SO excited, it'll be nice to finally have a patio where we can go out there and sit and let Jenna play in the backyard and on the patio and just hang out.
Now...as far as my basement project....let's not talk about that just yet. LOL! Let's just say that things didn't work out the way that I had planned and now my plan B is for it to be done by Friday. Cross your fingers for me and pray to the Dry Paint Gods!!!! :-)
Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh i can't wait til this patio is DONE!!
Either can we ... mike has the scissors!!!!
Post a Comment